Sunday, December 4, 2011

EDLD 5363 Web Conference (2)

I attended the web conference on Saturday December 3, 2011 at 10:00 am. I wanted to attend this conference because I didn’t understand how to complete the shot-list for week 3 assignment. After, Dr. Abernathy explained the shot-list I was able to complete it and send it to my group members. One of my peers also stated that every time the camera changes position; it was considered a different shot. Dr. Abernathy explained the importance of everyone working together to complete this assignment and said that each group should have a Google document that showed their collaboration. She also stressed that we should shared this document with our instructional associates. She made it clear that our PSA should only be 60 seconds and the credits should be at least 10 seconds long. At the end of the web conference Dr. Abernathy told us that she would add two more conferences on December 5 and December 6. She then asked, if we had any more questions and then gave out her email and phone number again.

No comments:

Post a Comment