Sunday, December 4, 2011

EDLD 5363 Week 3 Reflections

In week 3, I believe the assignment was less stressful because we were all familiar with creating videos and using different editing software programs. I have never been asked to accomplish any task like this before, and was very excited when I read week three's overview.
The course, Multimedia and Video Technology, has given me the opportunity to accomplish tasks I have never done before. From the past three weeks, I have learned so much about technology. In week 1 I created a personal digital story, in week 2 I created a tutorial about an editing software program, and in week 3 I learned the steps on how to film a PSA. I have also learned how to incorporate technology into my lessons. For example, I now know that my students can create, fun and exciting, videos to go along with the concepts they are learning.
My group was able to work together and come up with an excellect PSA topic “Why Recycle”. I was very happy that we were able to collaborate as a group to complete our pre-production plans to our PSA assignment. I can’t wait until our PSA is finished. I know it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment