Saturday, September 3, 2011

Web Conference, Week 2

I attended the web conference on Tuesday August 30, 2011. I was really excited to finally meet some of my classmates, but when I logged on my excitement went away and frustration sat in. I realized that I couldn’t understand the professor. She was very nice and apologized about the situation and began to type everything for the ones that couldn’t understand her. On this web conference we discussed the admission plan and policy and we learned that if we had a 3.0 or higher we didn’t have to take the GRE exam. We also discussed week 1 and week 2 assignments, she told us that we needed to purchase TK20, and she also talked about our internship and told us that it was time to choose our site mentor. We also found out that after we are finished with this program we can take the principal certification and become a certified principal in the state of Texas. I also found out that I wasn’t the only person from Lake Charles! I thought this conference was overall a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment